Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cousins and June happenings

 
 

Chuck took these pics of our eldest grandchildren when they were here in May. They are so much fun, when they are having fun together. They occupied much time "cleaning" my patio door with flyswatters and soapy water. Hey, it kept them quiet and busy.

My big project this weekend is repainting the living room. That was rather easy after all the prep work and taking down the paper border because I used the same color. I also painted crown molding. Putting it up is Chuck's job and I hope he does it soon since it is taking up room on the floor. Chuck is working on houses on his development and trying to get his sailboat painted and spiffed up. He recently joined a group of Blackwatch owners and at the end of this month, we are going to Oklahoma City to a gathering. Only a limited number of Blackwatch boats were built so it is an exclusive club. Lah-ti-dah! Chuck is also displaying some of his paintings this month at the Center for the Arts, where he is taking classes. There will be a reception on June 26th. Please stop by!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Roach Momma said...

What great pictures! We can't wait to see you again in July :)

Yia Yia said...

Thanks! I thought they were just too cute not to share.

dbilberry said...

You know, in that first picture, I can actually see you in Charis.

Jenn said...

Will you be at Lake Hefner? That's a hugely popular sailing lake. It's beautiful!

I love the pics! They're adorable!

Yia Yia said...

Thank you, Darci! And yes, Jenn, we will be on Lake Hefner.

Jenn said...

Lake Hefner is one of my favorite places in the world. I just love it there!
David and I used to go bike riding around the lake all the time. We occasionally went running there too.
I was just there while I was in town last and took engagement photos of my brother and his fiance. Gorgeous sunsets!!!
Have fun!

PS. David's dad has a sailboat and it's actually docked there at the lake. He sails quite often. = )