Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Twilight Zone

This has been a rather off kilter week and an especially tilted morning, for various reasons. Kelsey came over with Charis so we could go swimming before I could tell her Chuck would not be able to watch Charis. So, we took her with us but we forgot the mandatory sock rule for the nursery so Kelsey left me to swim while she and Charis went to the store. All this done is a funk due to the fact that the Twilight books I ordered from an ebay seller on July 21st still have not arrived and we fear they may be lost. Chuck sent inquiries and I finally heard from the seller saying she had been sick so got a late start on shipping them out. She insist she put the correct address on them so perhaps they will show up after all. I told her we were going into withdrawal and that got a very sympathetic response. Readers of the books understand! Then, an item I was going to buy for Ari's brithday inexplicably went up $30 in price while I slept on it. Maybe that is for the best. I'll get something even better now.

There are other things afoot that I really don't want to talk about yet. It's not that big of deal, expect perhaps to me, so don't worry.

The direction the country is going is a downer too.

Ok, maybe I should stop. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do think things have gotten better as the week progressed. They have for me! I read book 3 and am now on 4. I need to finish so I can get to things like cleaning house and my crocheting project!!!!

Yia Yia said...

Yes, things did get much better, the very next day. Off kilter days happen.