Sunday, January 17, 2010

Roscoe and other things

Chuck and I decided to keep Roscoe for awhile. Cats seem to love the Roach Hotel. Even strays are drawn to our deck on a regular basis. Roscoe is doing well. I can't tell if the diarrhea is clearing up because he does his business outside. He is eating a lot and looks great so I guess I won't worry for now.

We ordered a new tent and sleeping bags this week in anticipation of the camping season. I can't wait to see them and give them a test run when the weather improves. The bags keep you warm down to 20 degrees so I suppose we could go anytime. Or not.

Kelsey and Brent have a Wii Fit and invited me over last night to try it out. The first thing you have to do is submit to lessons on health and then have your stats checked out. I learned I am in a healthy BMI range but could lose a few pounds. I am also unbalanced and really slow on the games. I'll get the hang of it, eventually. The skateboarding and obstacle course were fun and I wasn't too bad at the hula hoop. The most difficult thing about playing Wii is keeping Charis and Blaise happy at the same time. Charis resents it when we do things that exclude her. We decided it takes several people. One to entertain Charis, one to hold Blaise when he fusses, and one to play the Wii.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad Roscoe is happy there. At least he gets long breaks from Charis and it is quieter! The wii fit is fun, frustrating at first on some things. I'm happy to be so sore in my legs and abs today from it.

Yia Yia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.