Friday, October 24, 2008

I be tagged

I am - getting older on the outside but still as young as ever on the inside;
I want - all my loved ones wrapped in God's loving hands
I have - everything I need and a lot of what I want
I wish - I could speak and understand every language
I hate - sand burs
I fear - getting old and sick
I hear - the radio and the fire crackling
I search - for ways to have fun
I wonder - why we have to share the planet with hateful people
I always - floss my teeth at night
I usually - exercise every day
I am not - as pretty as I would like to be
I dance - as often as possible
I sing - in the car
I never - buy lottery tickets
I cry - at sappy movies
I am not always - as loving as I would like to be
I lose - my sense of direction too easily
I am confused - much too easily
I need - to laugh every day and to be loved every day
I should - be cleaning instead of doing this
I dream - of a world without sin

I tag David and Doug

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your list. And you are loving, almost ALL the time! :) You are giving and sweet and just wonderful, and pretty too.

Yia Yia said...

Thank you, Honey! It makes me happy that you see me that way.